Thursday, July 22, 2010

A lot of things happened today. Eusden & Yanbo finally met, I got to go out to lunch with two of my favorite people in the world, Yanbo went home on a train (after getting me a micro SD converter.. yay I can upload pictues!), and I had a nervous breakdown in Pantera.

I just realized that if I do succeed in the private industry, I'll be working 70 hour weeks, which means my child... if I even have any... won't really know me.

 
I don't know what triggered it. Well I do. I was studying & I look out the window & I happen to see a young couple. The mother has her child in her arms, just playing with him, when the dad is walking right next to them. I was like, "*dreamy sigh* I wonder if I'll ever have that with Yanbo"- and then it struck me as I stared at my book & everything I read in Ahead of the Curve about broken families and 100 hour workweeks and... yeah.

No comments: