Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yanbo told me today (when he asked who would put the groceries away and I said, I'm the only one that does, love.) that there are studies that show women who do housework regularly have a 33% less likely chance of getting breast cancer. I told him that if that's the case, I'm downright immune. He just laughed and said, "Good."

Above you will see the dishes I do on a daily basis, sometimes more than once. I also try to go through the fridge every other day to throw out food that going bad, re-organize it, etc. I wipe and clean the counters as well. If I get breast cancer, I'm going to be very angry.


(jaykay. I think the study is because women who don't do housework are more likely to be ambitious, high-energy, super-driven women who hire nannies/housekeepers.. and their stressful, high-pace jobs give them breast cancer.)

No comments: