Monday, June 28, 2010

The sky was gloomy and overcast today. I went on a walk, even though it was pretty cold. This bird... I was walking, not paying attention to where I was going, and I almost stepped on it. After noticing the pretty blue in its wings as it flew away, I stalked it for about 10 minutes until I could get this shot.

It's so CUTE. &FAT! &what a pretty blue~

Oh, something to make a note of. When I got back, my poor Asian mother was washing the car in her pj's. The kids next door... one white guy who was in my NHS grade, and some kid, were making fun of her.

I fucking hate kids like them. Disrespectful, rude little snot-faces.

If I wasn't over 18 I would have physically attacked them. However, I'll be content to look up his name & file a harassment charge against him. If he does this again, I will be sure to have my video camera out and record those little shitheads.

No comments: