Thursday, June 17, 2010




















So first of all, let me make a note today that the Lakers won the NBA Championships & Kobe Bryant is MVP again. Congrats to them.

Anyhow, today's picture is the swimming pool I went to today with Steve. It's a gorgeous pool, and there's a lovely jacuzzi as well hidden to the side.

We met up at Lollicup, he drove there, and we spent two hours tanning & talking. I don't understand why some people don't want to be friends with or maintain contact with their exs, provided it was a clean breakup. I've said this before... boyfriends/girlfriends are the only ones who "know" you in a special way that not even your parents understand. Romantic love is beautiful and meaningful, and I honestly feel that the casual breakups & the notion that "exs can't be friends" cheapens what SHOULD be one of the most wonderful things in the world. There is a special freedom that is born from a relationship.

On a lighter note, I am officially a shade darker than Steve (Oh look, I mades a puns).. My legs are now more tan! &when I came home and took off my bathing suit, I saw that I had tan lines. Hooray :]. However, I think that I will definitely try to get whiter skin on my face & my arms, and try to tan my legs a little more.

Afterwards, we went back to Lollicup where I bought a Matcha Green Tea (it wasn't that good), and we went our separate ways.

No comments: